Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Bajaj VS 400 Cheap Moge, 400cc Price USD 33 Million


The new motors, Bajaj VS400 wearing KTM Duke 390 machines proved to have a very cheap price, INR 1.7 lakh for the Indian market and if dirupiahkan only around Rp 33 million.

Exactly cheap for motorcycle market in Indonesia with the prices have not been able to get motorcycles with engine capacity of 250cc. While Bajaj VS400 far has a great power with engine capacity 373,27cc.

This machine reportedly has features a slipper clutch, which is typically embedded technology in motors superbike class.

In India Bajaj VS400 itself is rumored to be launched in late October 2016. However, for Indonesia can not be verified given Bajaj dealers in the local market has resigned.

1 comment:

  1. My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com) You can also whatsApp them at: at +44-75967-81743 (WhatsApp Only) .. and inform them Leah Brown addressed to you ..

    ReplyDelete