Saturday, September 24, 2016

Fit yet, Pede Iannone Ducati Aragon-Friendly



Although not yet fully recovered from the injury to her spine, Ducati Corse factory team rider, Andrea Iannone desperate to keep going to the MotoGP Aragon, Spain and insisted to keep down the track this weekend. This was conveyed in an official statement the team.

Iannone suffered fractures to the spine D3 after the great crash in the first free practice session of the San Marino MotoGP at Misano two weeks ago, where he was declared not fit and was forced to miss the series of the cage.


"Over the last few days, I did my best to recover after the accident at Misano. But I still felt a little pain in the back. We'll see what the doctors at Aragon, but of course I'll try to race and do my best as usual , "he said.


The Maniac was optimistic can perform well, given the Motorland Aragon track is usually friendly to the character of the Desmosedici, as evidenced from last year, where he and Andrea Dovizioso finished fourth and fifth successful.


"I hope that my condition is quite fit and able to control the pain, because I think it could be the Aragon circuit is friendly to us, considering we live a good race last year," added the 27-year-old rider.

0 comments:

Post a Comment