Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Mario Number Plate Iroth Create New Zealanders Wonder




Mario Iroth trip, the biker initiators Wheel Story in New Zealand decorated variety of interesting experiences. Riding a Honda CBR500X, Mario had made local residents by surprise.

Instead of using a motor from Australia, Mario just bring the bike berplat Indonesia to circumnavigate New Zealand. He deliberately uses the motor to promote Indonesia to the world.

"They were surprised to see my license plate, license plate sticker D and Indonesia. They say amazed to see my journey so far away," said Mario when teleconference from Australia.

In fact, Mario admitted many local biker who was happy for coming. He also got a lot of help from local bikers.

"When traveling in New Zealand I met a lot of biker. One friend I know through social networking that knows my trip. He had kidnapped me around places of interest," said Mario.

0 comments:

Post a Comment